Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Re: Can't bring up pix

Many thanks, Seems to be working this PM, Love to watch with you.
Regards

On Apr 25, 12:29 pm, "Cheryl.. Mustang" <cheryl.must...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> The Internet has been upgrading again..But
> Its not just you...I had that for the last 2 days..all I could do was clean
> out my inbox..SLOW AS HELL..wouldn't show contents..couldn't send
> anything..But I called my ADSL service provider.(Telus).and they took me
> thru a few steps ..and Fixed the problem..within minutes I saw
> pics..etc..and was able to send mail again..Just a thought..trust me..I
> scanned and defragged..I first assumed a bug ..what a relief..Check with
> your provider..it may be on there part..Cheryl'
>
> On 4/25/07, CRM RYDER <c...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > As of today, I can't bring up any pix , messages etc. can't seem to get
> > past
> > message" Email this group". Something ha gone astray. Ryder75
>
> > _________________________________________________________________
> > Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.
>
> >http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtag...- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beautiful_Amateurs" group.
To post to this group, send email to Beautiful_Amateurs@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Beautiful_Amateurs-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Beautiful_Amateurs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: